Kerry Morton: "Dominik Mysterio couldn’t lace up my boots, sorry buddy, just the facts jack"

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/05/26/kerry-morton-dominik-mysterio-couldnt-lace-up-my-boots-sorry-buddy-just-the-facts-jack/

Morton was asked about Dominik Mysterio. 

As Kerry and Ricky Morton were doing a virtual signing with K & S WrestleFest, Kerry was asked for his thoughts about WWE’s Dominik Mysterio. 

The reigning NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion was in character while discussing fellow second-generation talents and said Mysterio could not lace his boots. 

Listen, tell Dominik Mysterio to find some wrestling boots that he can actually fit in to work this guy. That’s for sure. Dominik Mysterio couldn’t lace up my boots. Sorry buddy. Just the facts jack… Listen, when you’re a National Champion in cheerleading, a State Champion in wrestling, a State Champion in theatrics, what isn’t there I can’t do? What did Dominik Mysterio ever do? Who did he ever beat!? That’s the real question.

At the National Wrestling Alliance’s two-day Crockett Cup pay-per-view, Morton and his father are going to be tagging in the Crockett Cup tournament and a number one contender to Kerry’s title will be determined.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit K & S WrestleFest with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription. 

1 Like

What an odd random comment to make. “Who has he ever beat” is such a an odd thing to say about someone in a worked business.