Eight matches now set for the NJPW STRONG ‘Rivals’ taping.
The next NJPW STRONG taping is scheduled for February 17th in Los Angeles, California. Four new matches have been added to the show lineup including the New Japan Pro-Wrestling debut of Kevin Blackwood. AEW’s Daniel Garcia will be in action along with Young Lion Kevin Knight.
Below is the updated lineup for the STRONG taping:
- FinJuice (David Finlay & Juice Robinson) vs. JONAH & Bad Dude Tito
- U.S. of Jay Open Challenge: Jay White vs. TBA
- Gabriel Kidd vs. Christopher Daniels
- Ren Narita vs. Buddy Matthews
- Rocky Romero vs. Black Tiger
- Kevin Blackwood vs. Ariya Daivari
- Yuya Uemura vs. Daniel Garcia
- Kevin Knight vs. Hikuleo
More huge matches are set for Hollywood 2/17!
Finally one one one!
Rocky Romero vs Black Tiger!
Yuya Uemura vs Daniel Garcia!
Kevin Blackwood debuts against Ariya Daivari!
Kevin Knight vs Hikuleo!
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) January 26, 2022
NJPW’s Japan-based product has canceled the remainder of their January events due to a number of their talents being affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. As of this writing, their next show is scheduled for February 6th.