Kevin Kiley Jr. (Alex Riley) says his eye surgery was a success

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/04/04/kevin-kiley-jr-alex-riley-says-his-eye-surgery-was-a-success/

Kiley Jr. thinks he’ll be good to go after a check-up. 

In late March, Kevin Kiley Jr. f.k.a. Alex Riley shared that he was going to be having eye surgery. Kiley needed the surgery for quite some time. 

On the newest episode of ‘The Wise Men’, Kiley Jr. stated that the surgery was a success. He thinks he’ll be able to get back in the gym after he gets a check-up. 

I’m good brother, I’m good. I had the eye surgery, grateful for it, got it out of the way. Had to do a little bit of retina work and remove a cataract but I’m on the mend. I’m really, really glad I finally got it done. 

I can’t put a contact lens in for two weeks. It’s not bad at all. Then I go get the pressure checked and then I’m in the gym. I think I’m good after that. 

Kiley Jr. competed in singles competition at NWA’s Nuff Said pay-per-view and he wrestled EC3. 

Coming up for NWA is their ‘312’ pay-per-view on April 7th and the match card for that can be viewed here

If the quote in this article is used, please credit The Wise Men with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.