Kiera Hogan interested in scenario where Tasha Steelz shows up in AEW, would have to choose Tasha or The Baddies

Originally published at Kiera Hogan interested in scenario where Tasha Steelz shows up in AEW

One-third of ‘The Baddies’, Kiera Hogan weighs in on several topics related to her in-ring career.

For the past several months on AEW programming, TBS Champion Jade Cargill, Kiera Hogan and Red Velvet have been paired together and collectively, they are known as ‘The Baddies’. Formerly managed by Mark Sterling, the group is now managed by Stokely Hathaway.

Prior to joining AEW, Kiera had been partnered up with current IMPACT Knockouts World Champion Tasha Steelz. They were known as ‘Fire ‘N Flava’ and held Knockouts Tag Team gold together.

As Kiera was doing a virtual signing for East Coast Autograph Auctions, she said she’d be interested in a scenario where Steelz appeared in AEW which would put her in a position to have to choose between Steelz or The Baddies.

Either one honestly. I love teaming with her , I love going against her. I’m down for whatever.

I mean, when it comes to women

In 2018, Kiera made her debut for W.O.W. (Women of Wrestling) under the name ‘Fire’. She talked about how much she enjoyed her time with W.O.W. and wishes she could have been a part of their recent tapings.

I honestly loved W.O.W. so much. It was an awesome experience. I loved tagging with my girlfriend and winning titles, it was great. The experience we had was great. I actually miss W.O.W. a lot. I’m excited to see the new stuff that they’re taping. I wish I could have been a part of the new season that they’re doing but you know, I’m doing baddie tings.

Kiera went on to speak about the diversity within AEW’s women’s division. She feels that everyone in the division has a different look, aesthetic and background.

Honestly, it’s amazing because who doesn’t like to see diversity in women’s wrestling and in the division? And not see the same cookie cutter thing or the same cookie cutter girl. All of us have a different look, a different aesthetic, a different background and I think that’s what’s beautiful about our division. It’s very diverse.

The Baddies were featured on the 6/10 AEW Rampage. After Red Velvet lost to Kris Statlander, Cargill and Hogan ambushed Statlander. Athena came down to the ringside area to confront The Baddies.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit East Coast Autograph Auctions with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.