Kimber Lee has one year left on IMPACT Wrestling contract, has been in contact with Gail Kim

Originally published at Kimber Lee has one year left on IMPACT Wrestling contract

Kimber Lee and Gail Kim have been in contact about her future.

As of this writing, the last time Kimber Lee competed for IMPACT Wrestling was at their October television tapings in 2021. She and Brandi Lauren took on former Knockouts World Tag Team Champions The IInspiration (Jessica McKay & Cassie Lee).

Lee has continued wrestling sporadically on the independent scene. She informed Steve Fall on NBC Sports’ ‘Ten Count’ podcast that she is still under contract to IMPACT.

She added that she’s been in contact with Head of Talent Relations Gail Kim and they’ve talked about what’s next for her. Kimber said plans are not set in stone but it’s coming.

So, I am still contracted with IMPACT Wrestling. I signed a three-year deal so I still have another year to go. So, the potential to come back is always there. It was just with the storyline I was in with Su Yung, things kind of came to a close. I’ve been in talks with Gail about where to go next and so, it’s coming. It’s not set in stone when.

Elsewhere on the IMPACT contract front, Chris Bey and the company reached a new multi-year agreement. To read more about that, click here.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit NBC Sports’ Ten Count podcast with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.