Kimber Lee signs long-term deal with IMPACT Wrestling

Originally published at Kimber Lee signs long-term deal with IMPACT Wrestling - POST Wrestling | WWE AEW NXT NJPW Podcasts, News, Reviews

Nine-year veteran and former AAW Women’s Champion Kimber Lee’s signing to IMPACT Wrestling has officially been announced by the company. IMPACT pushed out the announcement on their social media platforms this morning. Kimber Lee arrived in IMPACT in early May and made her in-ring debut for the company just one week after her arrival.

BREAKING: As first reported by @TheHypeMagazine, @Kimber_Lee90 has officially signed with IMPACT Wrestling! pic.twitter.com/yUd19QD0Yy

— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) August 4, 2020

Kimber recently did an interview with Darren Paltrowitz of The Paltrocast and was asked about her deal with IMPACT and she confirmed that it’s a long-term deal. She added that she signed with the company two weeks ago and has had to keep quiet about it.

“You are correct, I did .

I’ve known probably for a little over — I think two weeks I’ve known so, not too long I’ve had to keep it a secret but…”

Kimber Lee was in action at Slammiversary and on the post-Slammiversary edition of IMPACT on AXS against the current Knockouts Champion Deonnna Purrazzo.

From 2016-2018, Lee was with the WWE and after being released from the company, she returned to the independents, made her way to Japan for STARDOM and is now with IMPACT Wrestling.