Kurt Angle to face Baron Corbin in his retirement match at WrestleMania

To be fair, I’m more looking forward to Triple H’s entrance, than I am for anything Kurt Angle does, after how he looked on Raw.

You can’t seriously want 30 mins with Batista and HHH?? They are both old and HHH last match sucked.

I Don’t want it but i’m sure HHH and his ego really wants it.

Do I want it, no. But it’s HHH, it’s going to happen. Look at his matches with Reigns, Taker, Sting, etc. It’s not going to be short. He also has to spend a significant amount of time on his entrance and try to look cool (even when he’s a heel)

1 Like

To be fair, who is available for angle to have his last match at mania. Joe and mysterio are in a match for mania. Aj is in a feud with orton. Cena is currently unavailable due to filming a movie in vancouver which means he can’t have a full match right now. Taker can’t wrestled anymore. So who’s left that angle has some history with? Simply put corbin is the only option right now.

Plus the fact let’s face it, angle can’t go anymore so putting him in a match against corbin will help him look like a million bucks. This match neec to be quick and to the point, similar to what the rock did a few years back against rowan. He comes out, cut a promo, corbin comes out, cut a promo, try to sucker punch angle but he miss, angle slam, angle lock, corbin taps out and we all go home happy.