Kylie Rae comments on the concussion she suffered in February, talks listening to her body

Originally published at Kylie Rae comments on the concussion she suffered in February, talks listening to her body

Kylie Rae says she’s learning to listen to what her body is telling her.

Last month, Kylie Rae suffered a concussion and that caused her to miss the NWA PowerrrTrip show and a Zelo Pro Wrestling event.

She returned to the ring in early March and over the weekend, Kylie was a part of a three-way at NWA Crockett Cup where she competed against Chelsea Green and Kamille for the NWA World Women’s Title. The Going Broadway Podcast welcomed Kylie onto their platform and she said she’s feeling much better after the injury in February.

She then went on to speak about how in the past, she would ignore what her body was trying to communicate to her but now, she’s going the route of listening to it.

Yeah, so much better all the signs that my body’s trying to tell me that it’s breaking down but now I’m trying to be better about it.

The latest episode of NWA Powerrr was recapped here on POST Wrestling on the Shot In The Dark audio show.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit the ‘Going Broadway’ Podcast with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.