Leva Bates has a double contract with AEW, discusses her other duties in the company

Originally published at Leva Bates has a double contract with AEW, discusses her other duties in the company

Leva Bates lists her additional duties in AEW.

Since April of 2019, Leva Bates has been a part of All Elite Wrestling and present day, she has taken on more behind-the-scenes roles in the company. In addition to her being a contracted talent, Leva shared on Thunder Rosa’s vlog that she is also contracted for her office role.

She detailed her behind-the-scenes duties and shared that she helps with Public Relations, runs the makeup and wardrobe departments along with co-running the interactive ‘Heels’ club. Bates said she and Brandi Rhodes would do those things together.

So, I don’t know if a lot of people know this or not, I feel like I’ve been a little bit more open about it. I’m a double contract, which means I’m talent but I’m also office so, I run the makeup department, the wardrobe department, I do P.R., I co-run ‘Heels’. I am like the connector between a lot of different departments, like especially if Speedy and I did together. I’m still doing it so, I do a lot of things. I’m also the ‘mood maker’, I like to call myself. I do birthday cakes.

Leva wrestles sporadically for AEW and the last time she was in action for the company was at a Dark taping in early May. She wants to continue wrestling, but also has made strides that will help her pursue a career in acting and voiceover work.

Focusing really hard on going back to my acting roots. So, getting agents, I got an agent, I got a con agent, I got an acting agent, I’m trying to get more agents in areas, different areas. But, I started doing small modeling gigs, doing music videos, you know, trying to get my foot in the door. I have my acting reel, I have my voiceover reel. I definitely want — I mean I love wrestling and I had so much fun today and I would love to continue wrestling whether it’s AEW, somewhere else, I want to continue to perform. I’m a big performer but, I also wanna look at all my other options and all my other avenues because that’s just something that’s in my heart and in my soul. I wanna perform, so I’m trying to do it all so, I would love to see myself on — my goal is to be on a Netflix TV show. I think that would be the coolest thing ever. That or hear my voice on Crunchyroll. It’s the anime streaming service. I think it’d be really cool to be a voice of some sort of an iconic character, be in a video game.

Bates wrestled for Thunder Rosa’s Mission Pro Wrestling promotion in late June and challenged for the MPW Title. Her 15 year anniversary in wrestling was this past May.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit Thunder Rosa’s vlog with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.