Lindsay Snow to undergo ACL surgery

Originally published at Lindsay Snow to undergo ACL surgery

Lindsay Snow took to social media and shared the news that she’ll be undergoing surgery after tearing her ACL and meniscus. She noted that she is aiming for a return in nine months.

There were no additional details about how the injury occurred but her last match took place in late December on an episode of AEW Dark. Prior to that, she wrestled for the North American Wrestling Alliance and No Peace Underground promotions and both shows took place in Florida.

Surgery set for a week from tomorrow, tore my acl and meniscus so I get to have a dead persons acl now. I’ll be part zombie upon my return… 9 months and one week. 2021 can still be my year 😂
Wanna see what a $700 knee brace looks like ? pic.twitter.com/bFAITFIZgo

— 🏆BLOODSPORT CHAMPION🏆Lindsay Snow (@kaijupower) January 20, 2021

Snow wrestled several matches on AEW Dark dating back to November when she had her first against Thunder Rosa. Back in October, she won the Bloodsport Women’s Tournament final during The Collective weekend as she defeated Allysin Kay.

Lindsay began her wrestling career in 2016 and in 2017, she partook in a WWE tryout at the Performance Center in Orlando.