Liv Morgan: Queen of the Ring sounds amazing, I'm definitely pushing for it

Originally published at Liv Morgan: Queen of the Ring sounds amazing, I'm definitely pushing for it

Liv Morgan lists off some of the accolades that she is hoping to accomplish in WWE.

On the SmackDown go-home show going into Money In The Bank, Liv Morgan ridded of her women’s Money In The Bank ladder match competitors and she was in the final shot to promote the then-forthcoming ladder match. Morgan was not victorious at Money In The Bank but while speaking to WWE Deutschland, she listed off a handful of goals that she wants to accomplish in the company including winning the Queen of the Ring tournament.

Last week, it was reported by Wrestling Inc. that WWE is planning a Queen of the Ring tournament for this year. WWE has not confirmed that the tournament is taking place. Morgan says the concept sounds amazing and she is definitely pushing for it.

I mean I was really looking forward to winning Money In The Bank. I really thought that this was my year and I was gonna be Ms. Money In The Bank but, I still wanna win Money In The Bank. I want to win the Royal Rumble. I want — you know we just announced Queen of the Ring and Liv Morgan as Queen of the Ring sounds amazing so that’s something I’m definitely pushing for. I’d love to be in another Elimination Chamber match. Any opportunity to prove myself in dangerous situations, I’m totally in. I’d love to compete SummerSlam. SummerSlam’s coming up and so I’m hoping to have a really cool moment for SummerSlam. Pretty much any accolade you could have in WWE, I’m looking at it.

As far as other goals that she has, she does want to challenge Bianca Belair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 38 in Arlington, Texas.

I mean I’d love to wrestle Bianca Belair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship. I’d like to wrestle for any championship at WrestleMania 38 but I’d love to have that SmackDown Women’s Title, that really means a lot to me so, that’s my best case scenario. I am happy, ready and willing to take on anyone that would like to face me at WrestleMania but, I would love to wrestle Bianca Belair for that women’s championship, and win.

The aforementioned women’s Money In The Bank ladder match was won by Nikki A.S.H. She went on to cash-in to capture the Raw Women’s Title and is now set to defend her title at SummerSlam in a three-way against Charlotte Flair and Rhea Ripley.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit WWE Deutschland with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.