Live Raw discussion thread

Not sure who win the women’s rumble. Don’t know who they want to put the rocket on. There are at least 10 you know that won’t win

Maybe… Rhonda’s own words and behavior after her losses cost her a lot and turned off a plethora of people.

I’m like pretty keen on this Bliss/Enzo/Nia story. Like there’s a lot of different conflict here and nobody’s really coming out smelling like roses. Interested to see where it goes.

As a wrestling fan, which you obviously are because you are here, I suggest you hit YouTube (or WWE network or Hulu) and watch some of Asuka’s matches. She is awesome.

1 Like

If Vince Russo was still booking at WWE, it probably would end up with Nia squashing Enzo in a match after she catches him in a hotel room with Alexa.

Wow Alexa’s already doing the whole possessive insecure its me or Enzo already…

I have the WWE Network and I probably will heed your advice.

That being said, based on the subscriber #'s it should be clear to WWE that 50-75% of Raw viewers don’t watch NXT. Yet WWE and the performer have done a consistently terrible job of effectively [and in many cases even attempting to] telling a talent’s story/explaining their journey to the Raw/Smackdown audience. I can think of several folks on the roster who, if WWE gave the viewer incentive to give a care, might have been as successful on the main roster as they were in NXT.

You should check out some Aleister Black matches too if you haven’t already no doubt he’s gunna be a big big player on the main roster very soon.

2 Likes

I feel like a silly goose – When I read your reply I thought Aleister Black was the name Seth Rollins used in ROH & PWG… Apparently that was Tyler Black and this Aleister is a completely different person; I’ll give him a look. Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excellent woman’s match with good psychology during the match. Amazing to think how much women’s wrestling has improved in the past years. It was not that long ago that we would be watching Nikki Bella vs Alicia Fox as the top women’s match. Too bad A J Lee left WWE before this era of women’s wrestling began.

I seriously think the women’s Rumble is going to lead to a swerve…Nia Jax wins and challenges Enzo for the cruiserweight belt…

Joe with the fucking savage burn on Ambrose and Renee DAMN

2 Likes

I just hope they don’t do something “stupid” and have a guy (like James Ellsworth … or Santino Marella) enter the women’s Royal Rumble. It is okay to have fun with some surprises … but I hope they don’t do something that discredits the Rumble.

1 Like

Fairly decent match from Alexa and Asuka Alexa’s facial expressions are great tells a great story. Asuka again she’s phenomenal in the ring would love to see another match from these two down the road on a major ppv.

If Ronda Rousey is too come in the match i would love to see most is Ronda vs Asuka don’t think i’ll Get it though Steph and Charlotte in line 1st & 2nd i guess.

Haha … did I mishear that … or did the ring announcer say it was going to be Heath Slater facing off against Strohman?

i think this beating has lasted longer than the match

no

this third hour is necessary

It has taken a while … but I think I am finally starting to appreciate what they are doing with Jason Jordan. If they keep building this slowly, the payoff could be quite entertaining.

1 Like

who the hell was angle talking to

like give me the name of one person in which that conversation makes sense

OMG … Vince is finally putting “the club” back together again. I just hope he doesn’t make them look like idiots as a way of getting even with The Elite.

1 Like

I’ve been so used to the reddit live thread that I forgot to check in here. The Club is getting back together baybay! I just hope its not the jobber club since that is how the Good Brothers and Finn have been booked lately.