Luke Harper and Sin Cara granted their releases from WWE

Ascension to AEW seems to make sense given amount of time spent on tag team
Division

Good that theyā€™ve gotten their releases, as said in here itā€™s pointless keeping people that you have no plans for and arenā€™t realistically going to move the needle elsewhere.

I do hope that Harper/Lee has a go in njpw though, Iā€™m sure heā€™d do well enough in aew but their roster is already abit too big.

Would love to see Harper in AEW. Heā€™d definitely have a good place since they donā€™t have too many big guys and he can have great matches. NJPW could be good too as a throwback to Brody but being 39 and working that style after WWE could be a bit much

1 Like

Harper to AEW would be a great fit. The guy can go and really hasnā€™t ever had a honest shot in WWE.

I could see Asension in Impact because I think Viktor has ties with Don Callis. But what a waste of time the entire main roster run was for them. They were the original argument to make about pointless NXT call-ups.

1 Like

So, WWE just released the guys that their contracts would expire in 3 or 4 months, days before the holidays, with 90 days non compete clause. To not pay them for those last months and save some monney.

Or WWE are actually good Samaritans and they just wanted those guys to be home with their families during this time of the year, ho-ho-ho. :clown_face:

They still get paid their downside for the 90 days.

Hm, I didnā€™t knew this is how non-compete works.

I guess itā€™s cool.