Luke Hawx suffers concussion at NWA Crockett Cup night one

Originally published at Luke Hawx suffers concussion at NWA Crockett Cup night one

Luke Hawx pulled from upcoming NWA events.

The National Wrestling Alliance kicked off their two-day Crockett Cup pay-per-view on March 19th. In the opening round, Hawx Aerie (Luke & PJ Hawx) defeated The End (Parrow & Odinson). In the quarterfinals, PJ competed solo against NWA World Tag Team Champions La Rebelión (Bestia 666 and Mecha Wolf).

Luke took to Twitter and noted that he suffered a concussion. He added that he feels okay, but has been pulled from the remainder of the NWA tapings.

I did suffer a concussion tonight. It fucking sucks!!! I feel ok now but I have been pulled from wrestling the rest of the @nwa tapings. Im honestly heartbroken because this Crockett Cup is something myself & @pj_hawx have been looking forward to. Im sorry for those I let down!

I love you, you didn't let anyone down. ❤💪

— PJ Hawx (@pj_hawx) March 20, 2022

Hawx Aerie advances, but at what cost!? A vicious beat down from @Parrow_ & @OdinsonOfAsgard leave questions for the health of @pj_hawx & @LukeHawx504 in #CrockettCup Rd 2! pic.twitter.com/yteeUc70yB

— NWA (@nwa) March 20, 2022

The semifinals for the Crockett Cup are set. VSK and Mike Knox are taking The Briscoes (Jay & Mark Briscoe) and on the opposite side of the bracket, La Rebelión is set to meet Harry Smith and Doug Williams.

Day two of the Crockett Cup is going to feature the crowning of a new NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion along with Nick Aldis challenging Matt Cardona for the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Title.