Mauro Ranallo will not be calling NXT on Wednesday night

I’m sure you’re just projecting your own insecurities here. It’s ok. You are allowed to be human

I’ve taken care of @brinab’s comment, but let me remind everyone to keep it civil. Flag anything you think is inappropriate for us to see and deal with.

9 Likes

Inappropriate or something I disagree with? The lines are blurry on this board about that.

1 Like

Inappropriate, especially for a member that joined that very day.

I don’t feel the lines are blurry at all here. Act like a decent human being and everything will be fine. There are a lot of other places online where you can spout whatever you’d like to, so if you have an issue I suggest moving your interactions to those places.

5 Likes

I don’t think Graves owes the public anything else. When you have a conflict, the best thing to do is just pick up the phone and directly speak to that person. I bet you that would clear everything up. Mauro seems like a pretty great guy. I hope the two of them just talk, Graves takes his foot out of his mouth and we move on.

Graves isn’t good at his job. Who has he sold to make like a Star in his tenure? He spent over a year picking catty fights with Renee. I can’t think of a single memorable call of his. Somebody tell me the highlight of Corey Grave’s tenure as a color guy?

He’s a colour guy not pbp. Who did Jerry lawler ever make? That’s not his job really it’s to be entertaining etc. He’s witty and was much better on NXT.

On the main roster he lacks wit. He lacks creativity in the role.

And Jerry Lawler was the color voice of the most romanticized era of wrestling…so whether he got a specific talent over(I’d have to go back an look at it, his voice was a backdrop to a boom period). This isn’t an opinion, it’s a fact that Corey Graves has been on air in a color role where he is there to entertain and provide insight and rating a have never dropped to lower levels. So is he good at his job?

Mauro has been the voice of a brand that has got to cable television and been the most successful thing WWE has done in years.

So based off numbers alone - it’s amazing Corey gets credit for anything other than being a dbag

I don’t think there was much wrong with the apology. People just seem to want to stay in outrage mode… :running_man:

He said he went about it the wrong way but he didn’t know it’d be taken how it was (people saying that it was obvious it would be taken how it was, are talking out of their ass in my opinion).

Hopefully Mauro feels better and gets back to commentary. Hopefully the endless abuse Corey is getting from thousands of people as if he murdered someone ends soon as well. Hopefully the twitter vultures find something else (that has nothing to do with what I’m interested in) to be disproportionately angry about. Everyone’s happy.

Alright, if you don’t know the answer you don’t have to get hot about it.

1 Like

If you’re not going to conform to popular forum opinions then I hope you’re ready for the double standards and hypocrisy coming your way.

I did give an answer. And I’m not hot about anything, just trying to make this a welcome place for civil conversation.

2 Likes

Can you please elaborate on this? I’m not sure what you’re insinuating.