Max Caster says Sonjay Dutt helped him with the line about Bryan Danielson's father-in-law

Originally published at Max Caster says Sonjay Dutt helped him with the line about Bryan Danielson's father-in-law

Sonjay Dutt assisted Max Caster with his John Laurinaitis reference.

Before The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens) make their way to the ring, Caster takes jabs at the opposition in the ring over The Acclaimed’s theme song.

Before Anthony Bowens went one-on-one with Bryan Danielson on the November 5th episode of Rampage, Caster rhymed his lines about Bryan, mentioning that he’s ended careers quicker than Danielson’s father-in-law, John Laurinaitis. The day before that Rampage show, more than nine talents were released from WWE.

Caster partook in a virtual signing hosted by Golden Ring Collectibles and shared that he was trying to find a way to end the rap and it was Sonjay Dutt who suggested the line about Laurinaitis.

You talk about Bryan Danielson, that was a really good one. ‘I end careers quicker than your father-in-law’. That was a beautiful one. I’ll talk about that. When I finally came up with that, I was like, ‘Wow, this is a hard one to end. I don’t know what to say’ and then, one of my guys — I’ll always check with certain people backstage to see if they laugh at certain things. Anthony one of them, another is Sonjay Dutt and Sonjay, he… I’ll give him credit. He’s like, ‘What about his father-in-law?’ And they had just released a bunch of people over at WWE so I said, ‘Wow, that’s perfect. Let me go that route’ so, send you into poverty dog ‘cause I end careers quicker than your father-in-law.

That's one HOT mic @platinummax 😳. #AEWRampage pic.twitter.com/nyoHcReyZp

— AEW on TV (@AEWonTV) November 6, 2021

Caster has been competing in singles competition since early March. AEW President Tony Khan shared that Bowens is sidelined with an injury. Caster confirmed that Bowens suffered that injury in their tag title match against Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus.

Hopefully soon . The more time we spend without the tag team titles, I think the more people realize how much we’ve earned shots at the tag team titles and we had a shot a few weeks ago. It’s a match that Anthony got injured in against Jurassic Express. So when he’s back — I’m looking to carry the flag for the team until he’s back but until then, we’re gonna have to wait and see if ‘Platinum’ Max can get another title in AEW.

Over the past several weeks, Caster has wrestled both Samoa Joe and CM Punk in singles matches. As of April 13th, he and Bowens are ranked #5 in AEW’s tag division.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit Golden Ring Collectibles with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.