Max Caster working on Critically Acclaimed, Vol.2 album

Originally published at Max Caster working on Critically Acclaimed, Vol.2 album

Critically Acclaimed, Vol. 2 is in the process of being made.

AEW’s The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens & Max Caster) are the number one ranked team in the company as of this writing. Caster and Bowens were featured on the 2/25 edition of Rampage when Bowens took on Orange Cassidy in a Face Of The Revolution qualifying match.

In celebration of Black History Month, AEW rolled out their ‘Who We Are: A Celebration of Excellence, Vol. 1’ album. Caster has a song on the album and during a virtual signing with Captain’s Corner, he shared that he’s working on a follow-up to the Critically Acclaimed album that he released in May of 2021.

I’m making the — we put out the ‘Critically Acclaimed’ Volume 1 last year in the spring. You can stream that still to this day. Search ‘Platinum Max’ on your streaming service but I’m in the process of making a new one and if you’re a fan of the first one, it’s a lot of our diss tracks that we put out on AEW Dark and Dynamite but, I think the second one, since we have less opportunities to do diss tracks, the album really wasn’t filling up so it’s a lot of original songs that I think you guys will like. It’s a lot about being a wrestler and it gives you a peek inside the life of the best wrestler alive and the piece of sh*t, Max Caster.

In 2021, Caster would do freestyles and the videos were uploaded to the TMZ Sports YouTube channel. He believes that era has come to an end and is looking to create new content that possibly includes Anthony Bowens.

No, I think Freestyle Fridays is done. I’m looking for some new content to do. Maybe something with Anthony , maybe a little bit more high profile, away from the rapping in my basement kind of stuff. Same thing with the TMZ Sports stuff, I think that era has ended and hey, maybe in the future at some point but not right now, no. Freestyle Fridays are good. You can go into a real memory hole if you go back on my Instagram and just watch all the Freestyle Fridays and then give me some respect as a rapper. F*cking sick of people f*cking with me.

The Acclaimed last challenged for the AEW World Tag Team Titles on the 10/6 Rampage when they met then-champions, The Lucha Brothers (Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fenix).

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit Captain’s Corner with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.