Maxxine Dupri says she's prepared to make her WWE in-ring debut

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/05/11/maxxine-dupri-says-shes-prepared-to-make-her-wwe-in-ring-debut/

She joined WWE in 2021. 

Present day, Maxxine Dupri is aligned with Alpha Academy (Chad Gable & Otis) and Maximum Male Models (ma.ce & man.soor). 

It was in 2021 that Dupri, real name Sydney Zmrzel, joined WWE. She was one of the talents who were offered a contract at the Las Vegas tryouts during SummerSlam week. 

Dupri has yet to make her in-ring debut and was asked when that’ll happen while she was on WWE Die Woche. Maxxine said she is prepared for whenever that time comes. 

I knew that was coming (question about when she’ll have a match). Let’s just say that I am prepared and I will dominate if I have to. But I’m not gonna get my fingernails dirty on someone who’s not worth it. So, when it is time, that’s gonna happen. 

I’m prepared. That’s what I’m gonna say (Dupri smiled). You gotta just stay tuned in but just know that if someone crosses me incorrectly, I’m prepared. 

When Dupri was in NXT as ‘Sofia Cromwell’, she was going to form a tag team with now-released talent Mila Moore. 

If the quote in this article is used, please credit WWE Die Woche with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.