Melanie Brzezenski offered WWE developmental deal following tryouts at IMG Academy

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2022/12/06/melanie-brzezenski-offered-wwe-developmental-deal-following-tryouts-at-img-academy/

Contract offer coming out of the IMG Academy tryouts. 

Last week, WWE continued their Campus Rush tour in search of athletes who have aspirations of joining the company. Their latest stop was IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida. 

ABC Action News in Tampa published a story about the tryouts which includes comments from former WWE Champion Big E who served as one of the leads for the Campus Rush tour. 

It is noted in the article that bodybuilder Melanie Brzezenski was offered a developmental deal following the two-day tryout. Melanie attended the University of Tampa and she was one of 30 participants at the tryouts. 

She told ABC Action News that she got a personal trainer in July and set her sights on getting to WWE. 

I got a personal trainer back in July, and I said to him that I have one goal and one goal only. That is to get into the WWE… I was like, I’m ready. I want to do this. I want to be on the camera, and I want to be a star.

Melanie applied six times to qualify for the tryout. She selected ‘Rosie Ray’ as a potential on-screen name.