Mickie James sidelined with injury, Knockouts World Title situation to be addressed at IMPACT Sacrifice

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/03/23/mickie-james-sidelined-with-injury-knockouts-world-title-situation-to-be-addressed-at-impact-sacrifice/

An update on James and the Knockouts World Title will be provided at Sacrifice. 

Tonight’s edition of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS was the go-home episode for their Sacrifice event on March 24th. At Sacrifice, Mickie James was scheduled to defend the Knockouts World Championship against Jordynne Grace

She was in action on the 3/23 IMPACT on AXS and tagged with Tommy Dreamer to face Bully Ray and Masha Slamovich. After the episode concluded, IMPACT pushed out a tweet which noted that James is dealing with an injury and is unable to compete.

There is going to be an update on James and the Knockouts World Title situation at that event.

Due to an injury, @MickieJames will be unable to compete at Sacrifice. We will give an update and address the Knockouts World Title situation tomorrow night at Sacrifice. pic.twitter.com/BPq6HLF1DG

— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) March 24, 2023

POST Wrestling is going to have written coverage of Sacrifice and there will be a post-show with John Pollock and John Siino.

I’ll be there live! A little bummed the match is off, but still, I’m excited for my first wrestling show in 4 years