Mike Modest joins 2023 Indie Wrestling Hall of Fame class

Originally published at Mike Modest joins 2023 Indie Wrestling Hall of Fame class

The fourth inductee for this year’s class. 

Game Changer Wrestling and Orange Crush are continuing on with the Independent Wrestling Hall of Fame and this year’s event is scheduled for April 2nd in Los Angeles, California. 

The newest name to be added to the class is former GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion and 20-plus year veteran, Mike Modest. 

*Indie HoF Update*

Inductee #4
MIKE MODEST

Plus:
CHRISTOPHER DANIELS (By Kazarian)
CHEERLEADER MELISSA (By Prazak)
JIMMY JACOBS (By Shelley)

The #IndieHOF welcomes The Class of 2023!

Sun 4/2 – Noon
The Millenium Biltmore
(Live from the site of @Wrestlecon)

Ticket Info ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/EUus9oOxUc

— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) March 21, 2023

Mike’s inductor has yet to be revealed. Modest had several stints in both WWF/E and WCW. From 2001-2005, he wrestled 40-plus times a year for Pro Wrestling NOAH. 

Modest is joining the 2023 Indie Wrestling Hall of Fame class that includes Christopher Daniels, Jimmy Jacobs and Cheerleader Melissa.

1 Like

His only WWF match I remember was his dark match with Tony Jones that was featured in Beyond The Mat.

His only WCW match I remember was his match with Christopher Daniels on Nitro where Daniels likely broke his neck.

A real blast from the past. I remember he teamed with Bryan Danielson in the tournament to crown the first ROH Tag Team Champions.