Miranda Gordy sidelined with an injury, will be back by this summer

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/03/21/miranda-gordy-sidelined-with-an-injury-will-be-back-by-this-summer/

Gordy will be back in action by the summer. 

Miranda Gordy, daughter of the late Terry Gordy, is in the midst of her fourth year as a pro wrestler.  

Over the last several years, Gordy has wrestled on the independents, competed for AEW in Dark matches on several occasions and she made her MLW debut in 2022. 

Gordy has not been active in the ring and she revealed to the Grue Rume Show that she is currently sidelined with an injury. She’ll be back by the summer as she’ll be at the ‘STF Pro Wrestling’ event on June 10th. Gordy added that there’s another date she has booked in late July and she’s hoping to do a tag match with Buddy Roberts Jr. 

I don’t have anything, like I said, I have an injury. I’m rehabbing so I’m out for a little while and so I don’t really have anything on the schedule coming up that I can plug but, I just took a date in Chicago. We’re hoping to get Buddy (Roberts) Jr. in a tag and so, that would be a big deal so hopefully we can make that happen. The Chicago, Illinois area in, I’m trying to think, July 28th I think? (She laughed) So that’ll be, probably, about the time I’ll be back.

In early 2021, Gordy had a tryout with WWE and that was revealed by Michael Hayes, who was a member of The Fabolous Freebirds with Miranda’s father. 

If the quote in this article is used, please credit the Grue Rume Show with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.