Miranda Maverick to begin pro wrestling training, will continue fighting for UFC

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2022/11/15/miranda-maverick-to-begin-pro-wrestling-training-will-continue-fighting-for-ufc/

Maverick will continue fighting for UFC for the foreseeable future. 

While at The Big Event in New York, MMA fighter Miranda Maverick got a photo with WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle. 

She shared the photo of them and noted in the caption that she partook in a wrestling tryout for the Rocky Mountain Pro Wrestling promotion. Maverick added that she begins her training on 11/15 and will continue fighting for UFC for the foreseeable future. 

Nostalgia. I watched @RealKurtAngle growing up & got to meet him in person last night. Come see us at @bigeventny today!

P.S. I did the wrestling tryouts at @therockymtnpro & start training Monday 😎 And YES I’m still fighting for UFC for the foreseeable future 😉 pic.twitter.com/IgioRLXpTT

— Miranda Maverick (@FearTheMAVERICK) November 12, 2022

On November 5th, Maverick got a win at UFC Fight Night. She bested Shanna Young via decision. Maverick now sits on 13-4-0 record.