Miro on when CJ Perry (Lana) will join him in AEW: "When the time is right"

Originally published at Miro on when CJ Perry (Lana) will join him in AEW: "When the time is right"

Ahead of Full Gear, Miro partakes in an ‘Ask Me Anything’.

This Saturday at AEW Full Gear, Bryan Danielson and Miro will go one-on-one in the finals of the AEW World Title Eliminator tournament. Originally, Jon Moxley and Orange Cassidy were going to meet on Dynamite to determine the second finalist in the tournament but Moxley was pulled after he entered himself into an alcohol treatment program.

Miro filled in and made quick work of Orange Cassidy. The former TNT Champion partook in an ‘Ask Me Anything’ via Bleacher Report and was asked when will viewers see CJ Perry (Lana) join him in AEW. Here was his response:

When the time is right.

A question about the recent WWE releases was proposed in regard to who he would like to face from the batch of talents. He jokingly named Nia Jax because she constantly put CJ through tables on Raw.

Nia Jax. She drove my wife through some tables and I feel like I need to get her back.

Nia Jax issued a statement about her release from WWE and noted that she had been released after requesting an extension for her mental health break.

Jax was released along with 17 other talents including Keith Lee, Mia Yim, Karrion Kross, B-FAB and Biff Busick (Oney Lorcan).