MJF heaps praise onto WWE's Sami Zayn and MLW's Alex Hammerstone

Originally published at MJF heaps praise onto Sami Zayn and Alex Hammerstone

Sami Zayn and Alex Hammerstone on the receiving end of praise from MJF.

Prior to the third anniversary of AEW Dynamite, MJF sat down in-studio with Sam Roberts for an interview. As their conversation rolled on, MJF was asked for his thoughts about what Sami Zayn has been doing in WWE as of late.

MJF expressed that Zayn is one of the most entertaining pro wrestlers on the planet and added that Zayn now has the opportunity to show that.

I think Sami Zayn is one of the most entertaining professional wrestlers on the planet, has been for a very long time. Hasn’t always had the platform and the opportunity to show the world that. I feel now that he is getting that platform, it’s becoming more clear than it ever was that he is next-level.

Another talent that MJF spoke highly of is his former Dynasty stable-mate, MLW World Heavyweight Champion Alex Hammerstone. MJF feels that if Hammerstone were on a platform such as an AEW, he would be a great get for the company.

Alexander Hammerstone is a guy who’s in MLW. MLW is a promotion that I feel is supremely underrated and I feel if Alex Hammerstone was on a big platform like All Elite Wrestling, I feel he would be a huge get, I do. Now, I’m fairly certain that he’s a staple guy there, I don’t think he’s going anywhere. To my understanding, he’s making good money, not MJF money. Who is making MJF money? Pretty much no one… But I think he’s an incredible talent, has been for a long time. Great body too. What a body on that guy.

Sami Zayn was in action on the 10/10 Monday Night Raw and was part of a segment with The Bloodline in the first hour.

Later this month, Hammerstone is going to be defending his World Heavyweight Title in a Last Man Standing match at MLW Fightland.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit Notsam Wrestling with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.