MJF loves Post Wrestling

This should definitely be thought of as an honour!

6 Likes

What does Woof mean here ?

Like “Yikes!” This is going to be bad.

This was hilarious. Very fitting for the MJF character.

1 Like

It’s useless if he’s in character. It is funny but I would have preferred his honest opinion.

I mean sure… But why would he bother doing that?

2 Likes

I agree, it would be detrimental for his character. But still, it would have been nice.

MJF is the man. He brings up some valid points

Fantastic review but he dropped it at the end when he advised them to make love to a woman or a man after just acknowledging that John just had a kid… which is the result of said love making… :joy::joy::joy:

MJF is just awesome! Its obviously he’s in character, and he’s totally playing into all the stereotypical triggers of internet fans.

I hope John and Wai discuss this lol.

6 Likes

MJF is awesome that was hilarious they probably don’t even have a New Japan World account

1 Like

This is so funny and in character. And its great and it promotes post, in a way.

As an English teacher he even gets heat from me for misusing there and their.

Brilliant! Good to see that (Sorta) Post Wrestling was 1st on his review list!

1 Like

He attributes typos to lack of caring. Which actually sounds like an Orange Cassidy sentiment!

1 Like

Wait? We are getting pictures of Wai’s feet?

3 Likes

What an honour! The fact he chose to review Post Wrestling first (if he even plans on reviewing others) tells me he must have a lot of respect for John and Wai’s work. No way he just drew their name out of a hat, right?

4 Likes

I agree. If you plan on doing a wrestling podcast review, the first one you would do would be Meltzer, logically.

Just a thought (and it’s really none of my business) but John and Wai should really consider making tonight’s SmackDown review available on the free podcast feed. Gotta think there could be a ratings bump and find some new listeners with this free promo from MJF. I know the SD reviews are supposed to be a perk for the paid subs but I doubt any of us would complain and it would be a shame to miss out on a chance to grow the audience.

1 Like

Just saw this on Instagram and was laughing hysterically. Started with the best.

1 Like

@McGuire72: You’re definitely right. Obviously wrestlers tend to stay quiet about this sort of thing, but the number of times I’ve heard John briefly mentioned by wrestlers on their own podcasts or in discussion with one another indicates that they know what’s up.

“Their guests suck”

Based on the episode content he’s referring to I have to assume I’m included in this, and I am definitely still enough of a straight-up mark to get a kick out of being indirectly roasted by MJF.

2 Likes