MLW holding first show with fans on July 10 at 2300 Arena

Originally published at MLW holding first show with fans on July 10 at 2300 Arena

Major League Wrestling CEO Court Bauer appeared on the 4/21 episode of FUSION for a sit-down interview with Alicia Atout. Bauer made several announcements concerning the future of the organization and one of those announcements was that on July 10th, MLW will be hosting an event in front of fans at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

This will be the first time MLW will host/be a part of an event with fans in attendance since their joint-show with AAA in March of 2020. Bauer also stated that their “season” will conclude on May 5th and on that 5/5 show, Myron Reed is getting his rematch for the World Middleweight Title when he challenges Lio Rush.

Rush defeated Reed this past January at Kings of Colosseum.

POST Wrestling will have a recap on the site of the 4/21 episode of FUSION and the full episode can be watched on the MLW YouTube channel.

I had bought a ticket to this show in Philadelphia, which would have originally happened last July before being rescheduled to December, then rescheduled again to April, and now rescheduled a third time to this new date. Originally, this would have been Battle Riot III. I believe my ticket is still valid, plus I’m fully vaccinated, so that combined with the July date gives me hope things will be safe.

1 Like