MLW holds television taping in Orlando with several names added to production staff

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2018/03/08/mlw-holds-television-taping-in-orlando-with-several-names-added-to-production-staff/

The MLW promotion held their “Spring Break ‘18” card on Thursday night from the Gilt Nightclub in Orlando, Florida with a television truck on site and several new members working on the production end.

Thursday night’s show was being produced for a future broadcast and POST Wrestling has been told that a deal with a broadcaster is done and should be announced over the next few weeks.

As reported earlier in the day at SI.com, Bruce Prichard has been hired by MLW as a senior producer and POST Wrestling has confirmed that Prichard began on Thursday night in Orlando.

Prichard will also handle the role of being a senior agent in addition to his duties as senior producer.

Dan Bynum has also begun with the group and will be serving as the promotion’s director. Bynum had previously worked for World Class Championship Wrestling, World Championship Wrestling, and most recently at Ring of Honor.

2 Likes

When does filming of Grapple Kingdom II start?

2 Likes

Uh oh, now we’re going to have to hear Bruce Prichard brag about his new role at MLW on his podcast (as if the constant shilling of his live shows and other ads aren’t enough).

Yeah who likes people trying to make money off a free podcast :roll_eyes:

I see your point, but John and Wai make some money off their podcast and you don’t hear them dropping ads/bringing up their Patreon every 30 minutes on their shows.

They don’t but I wouldn’t blame them if they did.

Something to wrestle with is free and pretty entertaining. I can’t deal with the ads.