Monday Night Raw ep.1288 28th Jan Live Discussion Thread

another group the main roster has hurt

So I just tuned in a little late, did they explain Coach being back at all? I was just listening and was like, holy crap! is that coach??? Better than booker for sure, hope he stays.

I have some serious issues with this Matt hardy woken character

Coach as re-sign with WWE

1 Like

Basically they said he’s now back with the WWE as the third voice of Raw and Booker is doing the pre shows

1 Like

Just that booker t will continue his pre show duties from now on

1 Like

I still don’t know why you would hot shot such a fresh match of Cena/Balor, it boggles the mind.

Great match by Roman miz both know how too work a crowd Roman especially deserves a lot more credit than he’s given

3 Likes

Nobody say that Roman is not talented or don’t know how to work a crowd, the problem is that everything in WWE is about Roman Reigns, not really the guy fault

Congratulations to the Dudley boyz Bubba & Devon definitely my favourite tag team as a 10yr old boy.

That shot to the face Sasha just took from Asuka looked U G L Y you could see Asuka crawl over and ask if she was okay and get a very light but noticeable nod yes before they went back in the ring. I’m glad the Women’s division is being taken seriously now this is one of the best matches I’ve ever seen on RAW in 10+ years of watching professional wrestling

2 Likes

That was one hell of a match, congrats to Sasha Banks and Asuka :+1::pray:

3 Likes

That’s main event caliber in the second hour of raw

2 Likes

From John Pollock news updates: The WWE has hired Jonathan Coachman back and he will be replacing Booker T. as the third voice on the Raw broadcast team alongside Michael Cole and Corey Graves. Coachman quietly left ESPN earlier this year and has been working with The Golf Channel. Coachman will be on the broadcast for tonight’s episode of Raw from Philadelphia. Booker T. is being moved to the pay-per-view kickoff panels exclusively.

1 Like

Exceptionally good match could very much go on last at any ppv you look at the likes of some of the women last night in rumble like Kelly Kelly & torrie Wilson the bar is set so high now it’s fantastic.

There are some really talented professional wrestlers in the women’s division and it’s good they’re finally being able to showcase their talent this match would not have happened in 2008 and if it did it would have been a 3 minute squash

2 Likes

I’m already ready to kill someone over the mania sign pointing. It was at that point I realized we are going to have another TWO MONTHS of Mania sign pointing. I don’t know if I can maintain my sanity. I really don’t.

2 Likes

hope theres an after raw video of finn and club beating the shit out of cena

A very very good episode of raw tonight some really great matches.

3 amazing shows this weekend nxt takeover royal rumble & raw tonight thanks everyone for chatting.

1 Like

Hey! If this leads to Balor (w Full Demon get up) vs Cena at Wrestle Mania, with Balor winning, then his loss on RAW doesn’t bother me!