Montez Ford feeling 100 percent, says he should be back 'pretty soon'

Originally published at Montez Ford feeling 100 percent, says he should be back 'pretty soon'

A calf injury had Ford on the shelf. 

For nearly two months, WWE’s Montez Ford has been out of action. In early October, Ford was present on an episode of Monday Night Raw and was sporting a walking boot

Both he and Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair appeared on ‘TODAY’ and Ford provided an update on what was revealed to be a calf injury. He stated that he is feeling 100 percent and should be back ‘pretty soon’. He added that he’s looking to win the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Titles alongside Angelo Dawkins. 

100 percent now . I should be back pretty soon. You know, just picking my spots and make sure when I arrive, the mission is still at hand which is with my right-hand man, 100 grand, Angelo Dawkins. That’s getting the Undisputed Tag Team Championships.

Belair and Ford have a reality series coming to Hulu that is in the process of being filmed. This Saturday, Belair will be leading her team into WarGames and the fifth and final member of Belair’s team will be revealed on SmackDown

If the quote in this article is used, please credit TODAY with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.