Most ridiculous MMA fighters and fights

There’s this guy from UFC 1

And then there’s the time I saw a promo for tag team MMA. Or battle Royale

2 Likes

Wtf is that?!! An MMA battle royal lol?

That 4 on one at the end was a bit much

Yaaaaa, that’s not sport, that’s just idiocy. Whats next, a triple threat?

M1 Medieval:

1 Like

Ok. This might take the cake. How did you find this?

I came across it years back when I was reading about lesser known/unusual sports and your video of the tag team MMA reminded me. I believe M1 is a big Russian MMA promotion and ‘M1 Medieval’ is a sub-category of events they put on.

On that note, it’s not MMA but there’s plenty of fighting in “medieval football” here in the UK:

Mahatch FC from Ukraine:

Pillow Fight Championship

1 Like

While MMA can be a serious and highly skilled sport, some fighters and fights could be considered ridiculous. It’s always interesting to look back on some of the more entertaining and absurd moments in MMA history.
On another note, for those living in apartments, finding the best punching bag for apartment that only takes up a little space can be a challenge. One great option is a double-ended punching bag, designed to hang from the ceiling and doesn’t require much space on the floor. They’re also highly versatile and can be used for various training exercises, from boxing to martial arts. Just check with your building management to ensure it’s okay to hang a punching bag in your apartment. Happy training!

That 4 on 4 fight was just a street flight between 2 groups of knobs who’ve sank 12 beers and caught one of the others looking at them :eyes:

Pillow fighting must just be a joke right ha ha