Looking for instances I may have missed and general feedback.
I’m taking a motorcycle instructor training course and my final classroom lecture/presentation can be a “fun” one that can be motorcycle adjacent instead of substantive motorcycle instruction. So I decided to do one about wrestlers using motorcycles as part of the show (mainly entrances).
Keep in mind the audience will be (mostly) non-wrestling fans that will likely be more focused on the motorcycles (and safety - so I left out the Undertaker dragging a hog tied Hogan around the arena).
I broke it down by wrestlers/factions instead of multiple instances of the same wrestler (there are hundreds with Taker). Note: I read the Madusa rode
Intro: (video) HHH destroys Taker’s bike with a sledge hammer (now that I have your attention…)
- Hulk Hogan (eg: NWO Hogan Nitro entrance with Hells Angles on Nitro / 2002 Raw Hollywood Hogan entrance vs Ric Flair)
- The Road Warriors / Legion of Doom (eg: SummerSlam 1992)
- DOA (eg: '97 Raw debut)
- Steiner Bros (eg: WCW Road Wild 1997, also talk about Hog Wild events generally)
- Madusa (eg: WCW Hog Wild 1996)
- Eric Bischoff (eg: '97 Nitro)
- Chuck Palumbo (eg: '07 Smackdown, also talk about his custom bike shop)
- HHH and Steph (eg: WM 33 / WM 34)
- Undertaker (eg: 2000-2003 - multiple photos/gifs)
Conclusion: (video) Hogan failing (stalling) the motorcycle while going after Taker (funny finish)
Thoughts? Did I miss something? How’s the order (start/end with more recognizable wrestlers)?
If there happens to be a source that goes over the make/model/year/custom maker of the motorcycles mentioned that would be amazing, but I won’t hold my breath on that.