Naomi reveals that she underwent surgery recently

Originally published at Naomi reveals that she underwent surgery recently - POST Wrestling | WWE AEW NXT NJPW Podcasts, News, Reviews

Former two-time SmackDown Women’s Champion Naomi shared on her Instagram story that she recently underwent a six hour surgery. Naomi noted that she had a myomectomy which is an operation to remove fibroids.

Naomi wrote the following about the successful surgery:

“In the midst of hurricane sally and Covid, I also underwent an unexpected 6 hr surgery to finally remove a massive fibroid that’s caused me severe anemia, fatigue, horrible abdominal pains and more problems I don’t even want to mention over the past year and a half… I’m recovering well, I’m relieved and already feeling so much better so family, friends and fans don’t worry. I’m ok lol miss ya #myomectomyrecovery”

Naomi last wrestled on the 8/21 edition of Friday Night SmackDown in the Beat The Clock challenge in-which she pinned SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley. Prior to that, Naomi had a series of matches with Lacey Evans.

Naomi Knight was always a favourite of mine since that terrible NTX Season 3 as she was one of the few that stood out to me. I’ve been a fan of her’s ever since (including her “Team B.A.D” run).

Get well soon Naomi!