Nikki Bella shares that she underwent surgery

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2022/12/15/nikki-bella-shares-that-she-underwent-surgery/

Nikki Bella’s surgery was for a ruptured left implant. 

WWE Hall of Famers Nikki and Brie Bella pushed out a new episode of The Bellas Podcast and during the show, Nikki shared that she underwent surgery recently. 

Her surgery was for a ruptured left implant. Nikki was of the belief that it could have been ruptured in the ring. She and Brie were last in action in the 2022 women’s Royal Rumble match

Nikki: I recently had surgery. So how about this you guys, I found out that I had a ruptured left implant and it needed immediate obviously. For anyone who has implants, when they rupture, they need to be out but we don’t know how long which obviously, I think it had to be in the ring. 

Brie: Well, that’s the crazy thing about rupturing an implant. It could be in the ring, it could have been something that you did at home or you could have been drunk at night and you tripped and fell. 

Nikki: No, definitely not that but — so I recently just got them done so no alcohol for mamacita over here. 

Prior to former NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose’s release from WWE, there was some in-character back and forth between herself and Nikki Bella on social media. 

Nikki talked about that in an interview and how she was texting Rose about about their online interaction. 

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit The Bellas Podcast with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.