Ninja Mack's contract with Pro Wrestling NOAH expires on June 30th

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/04/30/ninja-macks-contract-with-pro-wrestling-noah-expires-on-june-30th/

Mack has a GHC Title match this week.

It has been a full year since Ninja Mack’s in-ring debut for Pro Wrestling NOAH. He reached a contractual agreement with the company in May 2022. 

He shared with PWMania that his contract is coming up. Mack said the date of expiration is June 30th. 

I signed a one-year back at the end of June, that would start July so my contract actually ends June 30th going into July and I know I’ve recently brought it up with Pro Wrestling NOAH, ‘Are you looking into going another year? What’s the future of Ninja Mack in NOAH?’ Nothing’s official that’s been announced so, it might even depend on what happens on May 4th (when I challenge for the GHC Junior Heavyweight Title). If I take that belt, I think I get a lot of points on my side to have power to negotiate a little more. So, they might be holding to see what happens May 4th with HAYATA.

Come June 9th, NOAH is going to be part of a joint show with All Japan and New Japan Pro-Wrestling titled ‘All Together Again’

If Mack had his pick of who he’d be facing at that show, he’d choose Will Ospreay. 

You know, if I had the choice (of who I could face at NJPW/AJPW/NOAH All Together Again), I’m never one to aim small. I would love this match, Will Ospreay. If I had the chance to do battle with Will Ospreay, I think we could really tear it down. I think he’s one of the top tier talent in the world and I like to challenge myself and I can put myself in the ring with one of the best right now just to see where I stand, it’s a test for me and just like any test, if you’re successful or failure, you learn from it so, I think it would give me a good point of where I’m at in my career if I can get in the ring with a Will Ospreay.

On May 4th, Ninja Mack is challenging HAYATA for the GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship. Their most recent singles match was in October 2022 and Mack won via referee’s decision after HAYATA suffered an injury

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit PWMania with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.