NJPW DOMINION 2018 LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Gotta hand it to Chris Jericho maybe the smartest man in history constantly evolving his character

2 Likes

Jericho is a wrestling treasure that we should all appreciate while he is still active. Heā€™s brilliant in and out of the ring and this will be interesting to see what is next. Would have thought rematch for Naito but now Evil also in the picture

2 Likes

Are we about to have another title change??

I feel Okada retains butā€¦ but I want to see Omega have a run with the title and meet Ibushi at Wrestle-Kingdom

1 Like

Now time for the main Event, Okada-Omega IV.

So whoā€™s everyone thinking and what way will the falls go?

Iā€™m thinking Okada retains 2 falls to 1.

2 Likes

I was backing Omega but now i just canā€™t call it!

1 Like

Iā€™m going 90 minutes, Omega finally gets it 2-1. But either way, Iā€™ll be happy with the match. Both guys are incredible, and Okada is a great champion for NJPW.

1 Like

Is Ibushi going to screw omega here or have I just got wwe booking mentality?

1 Like

Kota is corner-man for Omega, Gedo is corner-man for Okada.

Okada is 719-days holy shit, this is like pre-90ā€™s WWF or territory days style of reign.

1 Like

That what I use to think watching NJPW for the first few times, takes a while to deprogram.

Bell rings at 7:24pm Japanese time, just to give to a sense of how long we MIGHT go.

Good Morning from NYC Post Office! Here we go!!!

5 Likes

I think Iā€™ll be eating lunch in London by the time this finishes. Post Office East London UK

1 Like

Good morning to you from London England :wave:

3 Likes

That V trigger as Okada went over the barricade :scream:

Already something we havenā€™t seen in other matches.

Also this show has been extremely solid. All title matches more than delivered

2 Likes

Agreed with most of the matches. I felt the Jr. Tag Match was a little underwhelming but set up a future match. So no big deal there. As far as this match goes, so far, so great.

2 Likes

Osprey worked a super aggressive style and it made him feel ready for bigger things to me. Similar to ZSJ in the New Japan cup. Heā€™s just ready to be a standout at another level. Maybe moving up to feud with Ibushi? Or Iā€™d love him i the G1. Thatā€™d make for incredible matchups. The Jr division is so stacked Iā€™m curious how it stacks historically. Hiromu feels like a star that can carry it and I wouldnā€™t mind him and Dragon Lee again.

2 Likes

Kennyā€™s tights have the Young Bucks colors.

1 Like

It must also be said Kenny Omega has got himself in tremendous shape Scott putski award winning shape

4 Likes

Agreed on Ospreay. Iā€™d like to see him in the G1. It would give some unique matches for the tournament.

By the way, this match is living up to the hype so far.

2 Likes

Callis is adding soooo much to this on the callā€¦every bit about Ibushi training and strategizing with him is great backstory for Kennyā€™s fourth approach. Not that these guys need any assistance - the way they know each other so well and have that built in to matches is really great

2 Likes