NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 Report - Okada vs. Naito, Omega vs. Jericho

I am going to flip if cheeseburger wins

Listening to the ‘05 survivor series Rewind-a-wai while I watch the rumble. Makes the time pass much quicker and even more entertaining :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy crap Cheeseburger is one of the final 2!

Masahito Kakihara beats Cheeseburger for the win at the Rumble.

“THE EVEREST STYLE”

2 Likes

I have to say, this set up is aweosme

2 Likes

1 Like

20 minute break until the Official start of WK12

Going to Tims. Anyone want anything?

4 Likes

Would love to know how many new subscribers Chris Jericho is bringing to njpw world today.

1 Like

Double Double, and a bowl of Chili since your Timmy’s seems to not have anything available late at night, lol

1 Like

First time subscriber just for Jericho. And just joined the patreon so I could have other people who understand why lol

1 Like

large double,double please

Wasn’t planning to start this early but cat woke me up. Rumble seemed weak compared to last year. Scott Norton was awesome last year

I signed up yesterday, and yeah when I heard Jericho was doing WK12, that kind of sealed the deal for me to subscribe, and watch live.

What time do you think the whole VOD will be up?

So Masahito Kakihara gets to main event Wrestlemania because he won the Rumble right? lol

Is anyone getting lag, I wonder if new japan is ready for the influx of new subs, my stream has been a little laggy.

Working great on Chromecast

Mine hiccuped a few times, I would have to click on the “live” to get the stream going again.