Originally published at North American Title bout official for TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night two
NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano’s title defense on night two of TakeOver: Stand & Deliver is now official as he will defend the gold against Bronson Reed.
Reed secured himself the title match by winning the Eliminator Gauntlet match on night one of TakeOver: Stand & Deliver. The final three competitors left in the gauntlet were Reed, Isaiah “Swerve” Scott and Cameron Grimes. Grimes was eliminated by Scott and then Scott was eliminated by Reed.
After his win, Bronson was met by his soon-to-be opponent, NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano.
Tomorrow night, @JohnnyGargano will face @bronsonreedwwe for the #NXTTNATitle on Night 2 of #NXTTakeOver: Stand & Deliver, streaming on @peacockTV in the U.S. and @WWENetwork everywhere else! #GauntletEliminator pic.twitter.com/z229h4IVPt
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) April 8, 2021
With the North American Title match made official, here’s the updated lineup for night two of TakeOver:
Night Two (4/8)
- NXT Championship: Finn Balor (c) vs. Karrion Kross (w/ Scarlett)
- NXT Cruiserweight Championship Unification Ladder Match: Santos Escobar (c) vs. Jordan Devlin (c)
- NXT North American Championship: Johnny Gargano (c) vs. Bronson Reed
- Unsanctioned Match: Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly
- NXT Women’s Tag Team Championships: Shotzi Blackheart & Ember Moon (c) vs. Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell