Note for Canadian viewers regarding tonight's Dynamite on TSN

Originally published at Note for Canadian viewers regarding tonight's Dynamite on TSN

For viewers in Canada, AEW Dynamite will not be airing in its regular slot of TSN 2 Wednesday night due to soccer coverage.

Tonight’s episode of Dynamite from Rochester, New York will be available to stream live at 8 p.m. ET on TSN.ca and the TSN Direct streaming app with a replay to air tonight at 11 p.m. on TSN 5.

Dynamite’s regular slot on TSN 2 is dedicated to soccer coverage tonight with the Campeones Cup game between Columbus and Cruz Azul.

The following statement was issued to POST Wrestling from TSN:

This week’s edition of AEW Dynamite is available exclusively through live streaming on TSN.ca and the TSN app, tonight at 8 p.m. ET. In addition to streaming AEW Dynamite live, TSN delivers an encore presentation of the program, airing tonight at 11 p.m. ET on TSN5.

Come on, TSN! Get your shit together.

1 Like

I’m going to need to see these soccer ratings once they’re available. This feels like an incredibly bone-headed decision.

Just a heads up for anyone who was going to PVR the 11pm showing. I’m checking it on my Rogers and it is only listed for 11-12 with Sportscenter playing at midnight.

Update: It’s now been fixed on the Rogers guide.

Prime time for the west coast! But TSN needs to realize they have to stop messing with AEW. The TSN player is also total garbage and I only watch Rampage via alternative means now

1 Like