NWA to present 'Alwayz Ready' PPV on 6/11 in Knoxville, Tennessee

Originally published at NWA to present 'Alwayz Ready' PPV on 6/11 in Knoxville, Tennessee

Matt Cardona’s catchphrase will be the title of the NWA’s next pay-per-view.

The next event on the docket for the National Wrestling Alliance is PowerrrTrip 2 on April 30th and that show is emanating from Oak Grove, Kentucky.

NWA President Billy Corgan informed Knox News that on June 11th, the organization will be on pay-per-view for their ‘Alwayz Ready’ event and Knoxville, Tennessee is scheduled to play host. The name of the PPV is the signature catchphrase of current NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Matt Cardona. Corgan said the following about the forthcoming show:

This is not a house show. We’re bringing our A-game. These are all world-class you’re going to get. Just like I love rock history, I love wrestling history. I think the NWA’s history is because of the strength of the Knoxvilles and the Memphises and what they brought to the table that eventually became professional wrestling at the highest levels. I want to wrap my arms back around that legacy because that’s what I think of when I think of wrestling. My big thing is we really want to animate the local community to come out and support the show. It’s not every day the circus comes to Knoxville.

Following ‘Alwayz Ready’, there is going to be a television taping held at the Knoxville Convention Center. As of this writing, advertised for the pay-per-view and television taping are the following talents: Matt Cardona, Kamille, Tyrus, Nick Aldis, Trevor Murdoch, Thom Latimer and Austin Idol.