NXT Takeover: New Orleans Live Discussion Thread

Preshow revving up !

1 Like

Another 5 massive Takeover matches coming up! Great stuff again. Only negative I can come up with is cramming the Dusty thing into the title match. Seems sloppy booking there.

Do they do pre-show matches for NXT? I am trying to catch up on NXT but I think I will only get to the Almas vs Gargano from Takeover Philadelphia which I am watching right now before moving to tonight’s show.

1 Like

No, they usually do have one ‘dark match’ for the crowd, but they just have the Preshow Panel on the network.

Ladder match up first!!

Have been looking forward to ciampa vs gargano for weeks probably more than Cody vs kenny omega

1 Like

I picture Candice in the office with HHH and Regal right now saying ‘JUST LET CIAMPA SUPERKICK ME PLEASE!’

1 Like

Pat McAfee is ATROCIOUS

Couldn’t agree more. Definitely my most anticipated match of the entire weekend.

2 Likes

Nuts to those who claim that WWE is incapable of building a long-term monster feud. Ciampa is a pretty solid heel.

3 Likes

RAW contract or Hold Harmless Agreement that Garango is signing?

Candice is awesome.

NO MAN IS EVER TRULY GOOD NO MAN IS EVER TRULY E --------- VIL

1 Like

No matter how progressive wwe/nxt gets, they still haven’t been able to kick the numetal.

2 Likes

I can picture Stephanie always yelling at Hunter ‘turn that shit down, the kids are sleeping!’

1 Like

Ladder match to kick off the show, hoping for Ricochet on this one.

1 Like

This is going to be so awesome! You guys think that Adam Cole will work two matches in a row. Where do you put the tag and womens match?

1 Like

Love how Lars is just billed from THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS

1 Like

Woo that shooting star press to the outside made me cringe a bit…

Don’t hit your elbow on the belt on the way down Velveteen.

1 Like