NXT Takeover: New Orleans Live Discussion Thread

I miss the old long-term monster feuds. Closest they have gotten to the good-ole days is McMahon(s) vs Owens. The wwf used to make VHS productions that would synthesize and ‘celebrate’ the long-term feuds.

2 Likes

The North American title has to quickly shoot up to the top of the list of the best looking title, just squeaking past the Intercontinental title, in all of WWE right now.

4 Likes

Kinda botchy, not quite as much of a Ricochet showcase as I thought, but still a great opener. Honestly, probably would get worse on a rewatch

Fuck me what a match

3 Likes

Scott putski award goes to EC3 my god he even has abs on his back!

3 Likes

LMFAO Triple H must hate these women for putting them on next… I guess the only other option was the tag match, but that would be death for Cole

I’m really not sure about this women’s division atm in nxt. peyton Royce for me is the standout performer in the division and iconic are no where to be seen unless there getting called up already.

1 Like

I bleeping loved that ladder match.

2 Likes

I still believe Peyton should’ve won the title. Let Ember and Shayna feud without the title, and then feed Iconic to Shayna after

Fuck Hunter booked Halestorm also!

1 Like

I am watching on a bit of a delay, I didn’t see that finish coming esp. with AC working twice.

But some of the spots looked absolutely brutal, I wanted to see Ricochet to take the win on this but I am happy with the finish overall.

1 Like

I really like the North American title, feels a lot more like a Pro-Wrestling title than a Sports Entertainment title.

Feels like a missed opportunity to not have a replica ready to buy for this match. But if I can see why it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

I don’t think Cole is gonna wrestle the match. Thought he might have Dijak debut and join UE, or I saw someone suggest Roddy turning on Dunne to partner with O’Reilly

2 Likes

Really good match. Shame the crowd was dead, especially that top rope stunner to the outside.

2 Likes

That was a great spot by Shayna baszler popping her shoulder back in on the ring post

2 Likes

Use a Z-pac ba-by.

1 Like

I think fans who follow the bloodsport promotion would enjoy that match. So now ember moon goes to raw or smackdown. One would think shayna baszler vs kari sane is the next nxt women’s championship match to build too.

Ellering, step in for Cole to keep the numbers even.

I’m hearing roh are having major major streaming problems on there honor club service… lots of people giving up and watching nxt!

1 Like

Was the finish I wanted to see, but it’s stupid that he didn’t just turn on Dunne right away. Or maybe I’m stupid, Idk