NXT Title match added to TakeOver: Vengeance Day, Edge says he'll be watching

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2021/02/03/nxt-title-match-added-to-takeover-vengeance-day-edge-says-hell-be-watching/

WWE Hall Of Famer and 2021 men’s Royal Rumble winner Edge appeared on the 2/3 episode of NXT. Edge was involved in a segment with NXT Champion Finn Balor and Pete Dunne. Edge teased that he’ll be coming after Balor’s title but within that same segment, it was confirmed that Balor is defending the NXT Title against Dunne at TakeOver: Vengeance Day on February 14th.

"I look at you two and I see two of the damn best I've ever seen." – @EdgeRatedR on @FinnBalor & @PeteDunneYxB #WWENXT pic.twitter.com/GmMlgShBup

— WWE (@WWE) February 4, 2021

Finn made his return to the ring at New Year’s Evil last month and successfully defended the NXT Title against Kyle O’Reilly. Prior to that, his last match was against O’Reilly at TakeOver 31 in October during which Balor suffered a fractured jaw in.

Edge appeared on Monday Night RAW and confronted the WWE Champion Drew McIntyre, showed up on NXT and shared the ring with Balor and Dunne and he is also scheduled to appear on SmackDown whose current world champion is Roman Reigns.