NXT's Arianna Grace sidelined with injury, set to undergo surgery

Originally published at NXT's Arianna Grace sidelined with injury, set to undergo surgery

Grace’s surgery is scheduled for next week.

NXT talent Arianna Grace took to social media to share that she is sidelined with an injury and as a result, she’ll be undergoing surgery.

She expressed that she is eager to get back in the ring and will be documenting her recovery over her social media platforms. Lastly, Grace thank everyone who reached out with their support.

Hey you guys!!!! Sadly, I’m injured and will have surgery next week. I’m going to do all I can to recover properly and come back stronger so I can get back to doing what I love, performing for all of YOU! I can’t wait to get back in the ring 🥺❤️🙏🏼

— Arianna Grace (@AriannaGraceWWE) October 13, 2022

I will be documenting my journey to recovery on my Instagram story, and TikTok as well. So if you want to come on this ride with me, that’s how you can do so. It’s going to be a tough road ahead… I’m nervous but ready.

I would also like to thank everybody for their kind words and well wishes. It’s greatly appreciated right now and means a lot to me. I do what I do for the fans, and it means a lot to feel the support from you all ❤️🙏🏼

Grace a.k.a. Bianca Carelli was formally announced as an addition to the Performance Center in March 2022. Since coming into NXT, she has wrestled in a total of 20 matches. She had been paired with Kiana James on NXT TV.