Originally published at Openweight Title bout, Buddy Matthews set for NJPW Strong Style Evolved
Four matches added to the Strong Style Evolved lineup.
St. Petersburg, Florida is scheduled to be the home of NJPW Strong Style Evolved on March 20th. Four more matches have been announced for the show including a STRONG Openweight Championship match. The newly signed AEW talent Buddy Matthews is set for action along with Fred Yehi, Eddie Kingston and Daniel Garcia.
- Rocky Romero & Wheeler YUTA vs. J.R. Kratos & Black Tiger
- Yuya Uemura vs. Buddy Matthews
- Fred Rosser & Eddie Kingston vs. Daniel Garcia & Fred Yehi
- STRONG Openweight Championship: Tom Lawlor (c) vs. Clark Connors
Huge matches added to Strong Style Evolved in Tampa!
🔥 Tom Lawlor vs Clark Connors
🔥 Eddie Kingston & Fred Rosser vs Fred Yehi & Daniel Garcia
🔥 Yuya Uemura vs Buddy Matthews
🔥 Rocky Romero & Wheeler Yuta vs JR Kratos & Black Tiger
— NJPW of America (@NJPWofAmerica) March 2, 2022
Those four matches are joining this lineup that was announced last week:
- Máscara Dorada vs. TJP
- Blake Christian vs. Swerve
- Ren Narita vs. Jay Lethal
- U.S. of Jay Open Challenge: Jay White vs. TBA