What Happened When
Something to Wrestle
The Jim Cornette Experience
Cornette’s Drive Thru
Dinner with the King
Down and Dirty with Dutch
E & C Pod of Awesomeness
The Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast
Bischoff on Wrestling (On Hiatus Right Now)
PW Torch Livecast
The Solomonster Sound Off

I don’t listen to every show. I pick and choose the ones I want to hear during the week.

Solomonster Sounds Off is a long time favourite of mine

I really enjoy Something To Wrestle, as I’m a fan of the Attitude Era, but from a casual point of view, so I don’t over think everything Bruce says

I used to enjoy Edge and Christian’s podcast, but no matter the length, it always seems 25 minutes too long. They always reach the point where the conversation is basically “so… yeah… did… um…” until they decide to finish up. Mick Foley joked about it when he was a guest

2 Likes

Dylan Gott and John Hasting’s the Wrestler Review

Other than POST / former LAW affiliated shows, I catch Killing the Town with Storm and Cyrus every week. I listen to the occasional shows by Jericho and Austin (usually just the “unleashed” shows). And I’m way behind, but I’m a huge fan of OSW Review.

1 Like

Honestly I love their bullshit banter but you’re right. It drags a lot. I still love it though, they genuinely do some great interviews.

1 Like

The Fix is can’t miss for me. Todd Martin is a brilliant individual.

1 Like

Post Wrestling, Keepin It 100 w/ Konnan and Wrestling on Air are the main podcasts that I listen to every episode all the way through. I listen to Something to Wrestle With but I don’t take some of the things he says seriously.
Luchablog’s podcast, como estaz, is the best podcast for lucha libre. I feel lucha libre does not get the coverage as other wrestling gets. And Konnan’s podcast gives a bias take on what is going on in lucha libre.

How is that show? Remember Dylan talking about it when he was last on and thought it was an interesting idea.

I don’t have much time for Podcasts other than POST these days but I try and listen to E&C when there’s a good guest. I also listen to Attitude Era Podcast despite absolutely detesting the three hosts.

All observer shows (B&V, Filthy 4 Daily, Observer Radio, Observer Live) along with POST, OSW and the occasional E&C depending who is on/what the subject is.

Used to be a firm MLW listener but when they broke all the shows up and basically rendered VIP pointless I kind of lost interest.

2 Likes

I thought they closed all the factories down in Allentown
:wink:

I’m still MLW VIP but absolutely agree – Court stepping away from the flagship show has turned a ‘must listen’ podcast into background noise which has become shorter and shorter each week. I’d love a weekly or bi-weekly Bauer and Pollack show. As far as VIP-exclusive content: History in the Making appears to be history, The Writer’s Room has morphed from an excellent conversation to a monologue 90% of the time and the Flagship Show Bonus content comes as a burden to the hosts. The only reason I’ve continued VIP is for Kevin Sullivan’s bonus content.

Thrilled for MLW’s success as a wrestling promotion but sad that it has come at the expense of the podcast network.

1 Like

I agree. I used to love MLW. Bauer and Pollack was and still can be one of the best podcast. Its been over a year since I was a MVP for MLW. It started when Konnan left. There best podcast are free anyways. Bruce, Jim and Tony. Hope they do well as a wrestling promotion too bad the podcast has to suffer. Cheers

2 Likes

I clearly listen to too many podcasts as I continue to remember shows that I haven’t mentioned yet; Eastern Lariat on the MLW network is great.

Outside of Post I always look forward to Marty & Sarah Love Wrestling, Not Your Demographic, MLW flagship, and Art of Wrestling. I also listen to Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard, Killing The Town, and the free Wrestling Observer feed, and occasional episodes of Austin, Jericho, VIP Lounge, and Jim Ross. Recently got pretty into E&C and have been checking out Bartender Dave’s new podcast.

I love What Happened When and Marty and Sarah Love wrestling for funny podcasts.

Something to wrestle with, The Weekly MLW with MSL, MSL and Sullivan, Going in Raw is pretty good and occasionally Jim Cornett, Steve Austin, Jim Ross, Chris Jericho and Sam Roberts when they have wrestling guests on.

Attitude Era podcast
Talk is Jericho
Jim Cornette Experience
How 2 Wrestling
Steve Austin Show
Art of Wrestling
Ross Report

I love it. Def not for everyone alot of mention of bodily fluids and forced sexual advances.

On a regular basis:

• WON~F4O shows.
  • Wrestle Radio Australia shows.
  • MCW Rewind.
  • ABC Behind The Belt.

On an Occasionally basis:

• Stone Cold podcast.
  • Talk Is Jericho.
  • Edge & Christian podcast.
  • Colt Cabana podcast.
  • Jim Ross report.
  • OSW Review.
  • How 2 Wrestling.
  • Jim Cornette podcast.

Also wanted to give Bartender Dave’s podcast a listen but haven’t had time over the festive season yet.

Im a Meltzer guy for sure. And i like any podcast with Gallows and Anderson on it, hilarious.