Paul Levesque states Patrick Clark was off TV due to car accident

When Daba-Kato dominates the Raw Underground, no one will give a shit about Dream anymore.

Yeah, it’s not like Lynch, Bayley and Banks came to the PC to learn how to work, they already knew.

Charlotte, Bliss and I guess Enzo are like the only talents who made any sort of impact on the main roster. It’s a horrible success rate.

For all the negatives associated with Cornette, he developed way more talent with way less money at OVW.

1 Like

What about Strowman, Wyatt, & Corbin?

1 Like

Wyatt was an FCW guy, called up before the PC. Strowman didn’t do much in developmental either. Corbin, I guess, but the guy just isn’t that good IMO.

I guess the question here, is what is the purpose of the Performance center? Its success or failure is ultimately based on Vince’s expectations. If its to be a wresting school where people with zero wrestling experience are sent to train from scratch, I guess there is no denying that the success rate is not great.

If the goal is to provide a place for people to come in and learn the WWE style regardless of where they are coming from, I guess its success is based on Vince’s expectations. I have no clue what that crazy old man expects from it lol.

I think half the reason for the performance center is to have somewhere to stick all the extra talent they steal( just so other companies can’t have them)

1 Like

Corbin proved in the King Of The Ring tournament that he can play the big man role and still put on good matches. They just saddle him with boring, cowardly and comedic heel gimmicks.

When did signing talent become “stealing”…? The wrestlers know what their choices are and know that actually making a living out of wrestling isn’t easy. They’re responsible for their choices.

No it’s also to teach guys like Balor how to “do their entrance”.

I can’t stand Corbin most of the time, but I will admit he was pretty damn good in KOTR last year.

He needs to drop the stupid King gimmick, in 2020 it’s embarrassing. He also needs to stop with the backstage segments as he’s a horrible actor, and he needs to never do a fake choreographed laugh ever again.

With that said, in the ring on the mic, he’s actually pretty good.

He plays the roles well though. One of the most underrated guys on the roster, in my opinion.