Paul Levesque to provide health update in ESPN+ interview today

Originally published at Paul Levesque to provide update on his health and future

Paul Levesque will sit down for an interview that airs Friday night addressing last year’s health issues and his future.

The WWE executive announced Friday morning that he will be appearing on Stephen A’s World that streams on ESPN+ with a preview of the interview running on ESPN’s First Take earlier in the day.

Been a while since I’ve given an update on my health and what the future has in store for me.

Check out my conversation with @stephenasmith today on @firsttake. Full interview debuts tonight on Stephen A’s World on ESPN+.

— Triple H (@TripleH) March 25, 2022

Last September, WWE provided the following statement regarding a heart issue that Levesque underwent:

Paul Levesque, a.k.a. Triple H, underwent a successful procedure last week at Yale New Haven Hospital following a cardiac event. The episode was caused by a genetic heart issue and Paul is expected to make a full recovery.

Levesque has not had a public profile since that time and has led to Shawn Michaels having a more significant role in the day-to-day operations of NXT 2.0.

I’ve been wondering whether HHH is well enough to make an appearance at NXT Stand & Deliver and do his usual WM TakeOver intro before the show. Or come out after to thank the audience, Shawn and the talent for their work while he was out of commission. I think it would be a special treat for fans to see him.

1 Like