Paul 'Triple H' Levesque resuming his role as EVP of Talent Relations for WWE

Originally published at Paul 'Triple H' Levesque resuming his role as EVP of Talent Relations for WWE

WWE issues statement about Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque’s return.

In a press release WWE titled ‘Paul “Triple H” Levesque is back’, it was noted that he is resuming his role as the company’s E.V.P. of Talent Relations, effectively immediately. Levesque noted that he’s looking forward to returning to his prior position, he’s feeling healthy and ready to take charge.

STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– WWE® (NYSE: WWE) today announced that effective immediately, Paul Levesque will resume his executive position as EVP, Talent Relations.

“I look forward to returning to my prior position as head of Talent Relations. I’m healthy, fired up, and ready to take charge,” said Levesque.

Levesque kicked off night two of WrestleMania 38 and left his wrestling boots in the ring. He retired from in-ring competition after overcoming heart issues in 2021.

Last month, POST Wrestling’s own John Pollock noted that Levesque was present at the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida and stated that he’s “back”.

1 Like

Love John, love Wai, love Andrew, love others. The ads on this site are so aggressive and intrusive, though. Holy hell. L

$6 a month dude. Do it.

6 Likes

I guess I might need to!