PCO comments on his return to Game Changer Wrestling

Originally published at PCO comments on his return to Game Changer Wrestling

In an interview with Pat Laprade, PCO elaborated on the recent announcement that the performer would be returning to Game Changer Wrestling.

Laprade, who reported with Bertrand Hebert, that PCO’s deal with Ring of Honor ends on November 30th, spoke with the wrestler and noted it was not an exclusive deal but includes a sizable number of dates for 2022:

I will not be exclusive with GCW, but I will have to prioritize them, said the athlete to me who will blow out his 54 candles on December 30th. In all, we’re talking about 40 shows for 2022. It’s still a lot of shows. With guys like Jon Moxley, Matt Cardona, Joey Janela and company, I can’t wait and I’m very excited to start with GCW.

PCO is no stranger to the group after debuting on Joey Janela’s Spring Break 2 event in April 2018 in a memorable match with WALTER that was one of the highlights of the entire WrestleMania weekend in New Orleans.

PCO continued working for GCW throughout 2018 before signing with Ring of Honor, where he became ROH Champion at Final Battle in December 2019 and held the championship for two months.

Game Changer Wrestling is back this weekend with two shows in Atlantic City, New Jersey with Saturday’s card featuring the long-awaited match between Jon Moxley and Nick Gage while Sunday’s show includes Minoru Suzuki taking on Joey Janela.